Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Now if they gave me a tank or armoured car to play with...


I was hoping to get out and go shooting this weekend with a couple of ‘buddies’ but, even though I am taking medication my foot is starting to play up. In case you have no idea what I mean by this please refer back to "...may-return more often than a badly digested onion ring."
The pain will not be as intense, but will make walking about for any real length of time extremely uncomfortable. I am saddened by the fact I won’t be going. Now if they gave me a tank or armoured car to play with, that might make a difference, well, as long I didn’t have to put my right foot down.

For the next few days I will be ‘up-ing’ my dose and taking anti-inflammatory tablets, as suggested by my doctor. It should make necessary walking less painful, but all ‘fun’ walking is really a no-no.

Jimbo, signing-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment