Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 September 2011

The plan for the weekend

All going well, if the weather hold out and we don't get wiped out in an asteroid strike or alien invasion, my mates Phill, Raymond and myself should be going to Cluny Clays in Fife for some clay pigeon culling.

We go to Cluny Clays every once in a while and have a good time. 

Nah, we have a great time. 

Cluny is about 20 miles from the glorious city of Edinburgh, and approximately 13 miles north east of the engineering marvel (and Golden gate look-a-like) Forth Road Bridge. 

If you have never been to Cluny before I would really recommend it. Not only will you have a good time on the activity of your choice whether it be golf, clay pigeon shooting, or archer, but you can get a flipping good meal as well. 

Cluny isn't just for gun tootin' wanna be James Bond types (neither my mates nor myself resemble in any way Pierce Brosnan nor Daniel Craig), it is for everybody. I will now quote from the official website 

"The minimum age to join the fun at Cluny Shooting is 10 years. For children under 10 there is lots to do in the Cluny Kids 'Play Naturally park'."

So you see, fun for all the family.  If you want to check it out and see if there is anything for you have a look at http://www.clunyclays.co.uk/index.php

I will take some photographs and, if the scores are good, let you know how we get on. If we merely pepper the air with shot, I will not mention it. Hey, we have our pride to think about.

Have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment