Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 April 2012

TEXTING for over 40s

I must admit, that when I text, I do text in whole words. 

Yes. I know... "You text in whole words? Really?" 

Yes. I do. But I have started using some text speak which made me want to share this with you. The youth of today (wow, that makes me sound old, really old) have all their little SMS codes, like BFF, WTF, LOL etc. 

So here are some codes for the more mature 'texter'.

  • ATD - At the Doctor's
  • BFF - Best Friends Funeral
  • BTW - Bring the Wheelchair
  • FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
  • GGPBL - Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
  • GHA - Got Heartburn Again
  • HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement
  • IMHO - Is My Hearing-Aid On?
  • WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?
  • GGLKI - Gotta Go, Laxative Kickin In!

Thank you for letting me share my random thoughts once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment