Total Pageviews

Monday 18 April 2011

Oh... so that's what it does.

Over the past few evenings I have been discovering things about the blog that I am writing.

I have added stuff, taken things away, put pictures in and then removed them. I have added a 'viewers poll' to see how well or how badly I am doing what I am doing.

I have also added (as you may probably see) a list of favourite sites, websites and blogs.

After numerous clickings on buttons the mental light bulbs began to glow and I said "Oh... so that's what it does."

I shall continue to dabble with the blog until I am happy with it, or until my mind collapses with frustration about how bad my blog is.

1 comment:

  1. Blogging takes time I lost count of the times I have tried various themes changed all the pictures etc. You will get a blog that you like just takes time carry on your doing ok

    ReplyDelete